Total Foodservice Solutions Ltd confirm we will comply fully with all applicable Data Protection legislation and regulations in force.
It also details information about analytical Cookies which this site uses and offers information on how you can set your browser to disable cookies.
What information do we collect about you?
Total Foodservice Solutions Ltd will collect information about you when you engage in to a customer relationship with the Company.
The Company may collect the following information:
- name, company name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Why do we need to collect and use your personal data?
The primary legal basis that the Company intend to use for the processing of your data is for the performance of our contract with you. The information that the Company collects about you is essential for us to be able to carry out the services that you require from us effectively. Without collecting your personal data the Company would be unable to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations.
How will we use the information about you?
The Company will collect information from you in order to provide you with the services for which you engage us.
Who might we share your information with?
If you agree, the Company may email you about other products or services that the Company thinks may be of interest to you.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
In principle, your personal data shouldn’t be held for longer than is required under the terms of our contract for services with you. However, we’re subject to regulatory requirements to retain data for specified minimum periods.
The Company also reserve the right to retain data for longer than this due to the possibility that it may be required to defend a future claim against us. In any case, we’ll not retain your personal data for longer than 6 years past the time of your contract ending.
You have the right to request deletion of your personal data. The Company will comply with this request, subject to the restrictions of our regulatory obligations and legitimate interests as noted above.
How can I access the information you hold about me?
You have the right to request a copy of the information the Company holds about you. If you’d like a copy of some or all of your personal information please email or write to us using the contact details noted below.
When your personal data is processed by automated means you have the right to ask us to move your personal data to another organisation for their use.
The Company have an obligation to ensure your personal information is accurate and up to date. Please ask us to correct or remove any information that you think is incorrect.
Your individual rights
You have several rights in relation to how Total Foodservice Solutions Ltd use your information. They are:
- Right of access - You have the right of access to your personal information. If you wish to receive a copy of the personal information we hold on you, you may make a data subject access request (DSAR)
- Right to request your personal information be rectified - If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request it is corrected
- Right to request erasure - You can ask for your information to be deleted or removed if there is not a compelling reason for Total Foodservice Solutions Ltd to continue to have it
- Right to restrict processing - You can ask we block or suppress the processing of personal information for certain reasons. This means we are still permitted to keep your information – but only to ensure we don’t use it in the future for those reasons you have restricted
- Right to data portability - You can ask for a copy of your personal information for your own purposes to use across different services. In certain circumstances, you may move, copy or transfer the personal information we hold to another company in a safe and secure way. For example, if you were moving your pension to another advisor
- Right to object - You can object to Total Foodservice Solutions Ltd processing your personal information where: it’s based on our legitimate interest; for direct marketing; and if we were using it for scientific/historical research and statistics
- Rights related to automatic decision making including profiling - As a company Total Foodservice Solutions Ltd do not engage in the practice of automatic decision making as defined by the Data Protection Act, if this changes in the future we will notify you.
The Company is committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure the Company has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
The Company would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. If you’ve agreed to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop the Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us by email or post.
Links to other websites
This website uses some basic cookies which allow us to distinguish you in anonymous form from other users of our website. We uses Google Analytics cookies which are used to collect information about how visitors use our site allowing us to use this information to compile reports and help us improve our site. Google Analytic cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages which they visited. This helps us to improve the way our website works and to make information even easier for visitors to find. We also need to use a cookie on our cookie message to store information on whether the cookie message has been read by the user, thus allowing the user to proceed throughout the site.
Some cookies are essential to ensure our website works for you in the best possible way. You may delete and block all cookies from the site by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies, but you may not be able to access all or parts of the sites. Cookies can be disabled by browser on desktop or mobile devices. The method for enabling or disabling them will vary depending on which browser and device you are using. To find out how to disable cookies see your browser or devices help sections. There are some basic instructions for browsers here.
What can you do if you are unhappy with how your personal data is processed?
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection. In the UK this is:
Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Cheshire. SK9 5AF
TEL: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)
How to contact us
by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
The Data Protection Officer
Total Foodservice Solutions Ltd
Green Lea Mills, Cross Green Road
Huddersfield. HD5 9XX
TEL: 01484 558500