Charity and the Community
We often support local charities where we can through various projects. In the past these have included:
- Fundraising through coast to coast cycle rides.
- Donating to charity in place of printed Christmas cards.
- Donating at events and exhibitions.
- Fundraising through White Rose and Ribble Valley Ladies for Cancer Research.
- Supporting the Huddersfield Town Foundation in their 'Early Kick Off' programme
Supporting the Community
It is important to us to support the local community in which we work. Here are some examples of how we have done this in the past:
- Fundraising for local charities.
- Sponsorship Huddersfield Town Football Club
- Sponsorship of a local junior football team
- Working within colleges and schools to help teach about the supply chain and also to promote healthy eating.
Each year we organise and take part in a coast ot coast bike to raise money for the chosen charity
Launching the 'Early Kick Off' program in another school - giving children a healthy breakfast
We work with local colleges and schools to teach students about supply chain and promote healthy eating