Trust, Quality, Reliability, Value...
Suppliers of the Highest Quality Foods and the Very Best Customer Experience
With a large dash of inspiring ingredients, a substantial measure of quality frozen foods and a hefty pinch of customer service, Total Foodservice hold the perfect recipe to being the preferred foodservice supplier to countless chefs and commercial kitchens across the North West and Yorkshire.
Being a fifth generation genuine family business and boasting a unit filled with passionate and experienced food loving people, at Total Foodservice we have the knowledge to know exactly what our customers need from their catering supplies company. With depots located in Clitheroe, Lancashire and Huddersfield, Yorkshire, we deliver wholesale catering supplies consisting of around 4000 product lines direct to numerous businesses including licensed trade and restaurants, coffee shops and sandwich bars, schools and universities and establishments in the care industry across the whole of the North of England.
With an ever expanding product range consisting of well known brands and our own home brands, constant product innovation, personal service unmatched by other catering supplies companies, plus a complete range of non-food and cleaning products, Total Foodservice are a genuine one stop shop for all of your wholesale catering supplies. Why not take a look through the thousands of products that we offer or view our frozen directory or provisions directory to see for yourself the quality of the range that we provide.
At Total Foodservice the clue to what we do is in the name, we are an all in one Foodservice supplier that covers everything from frozen food and chilled food right down to catering supplies including disposables and kitchen sundries. With a history stretching back over 130 years and with a food loving team, many of whom have worked in the catering industry, we are the catering supplies company that really understand the needs and desires of our customers.
We are also fully aware of the highly pressured environment that comes with the territory of working in the catering industry and that’s why we supply such a wide range of wholesale catering supplies, so that our customers are able to purchase everything they need from one place and have it all delivered at the same time - saving our valuable customers their valuable time and money. Your business at the heart of ours.
At Total Foodservice our sole aim is to make sure that we meet the needs of all of our customers and to be seen as the best foodservice supplier in the North West. To do that our team of foodservice experts work closely with our customers to establish exactly what they need from their wholesale catering supplies company. With continual product development our range is ever expanding in order to meet these needs. We work with many local suppliers and artisan suppliers as well as specialist suppliers from further afield and to ensure we really do offer a total food service we don't just offer speciality goods but also all the ingredients, commodity products and basics you need.
As well as being a total catering supplies company we offer a huge range of services that can rarely be matched by our competitors including;
- Low minimum required spend for delivery – realistic minimum orders that mean you don’t need to buy anything you won’t use
- Marketing support – we are one of the only catering supplies companies that offer after sales help on things like menu design and Point of Sale support
- Helpful chefs – unlike a lot foodservice suppliers our people really know their food. Our qualified chefs can help with menu creation, planning and even profit calculation
- Split cases – No need to buy large unwanted quantities, tell us how many you want and you can have it
- Order when you want – Order online, on the phone, by fax or by email
- One delivery time – all of your goods delivered at the same time by the same van. Want to know how?
At Total foodservices we offer more than regular foodservice suppliers, we do whatever it takes to make our customers jobs easier because we know how hard it is.
From our customer services team to our warehouse pickers, from our delivery drivers to our accounts department,
Everything we do aims to make your life easier by putting your business at the heart of ours.
- Around 4000 product lines
- Chef & Industry experienced Reps
- Low minimum orders
- Split cases available
- Live stock management
- Full buying history
- POS and menu support
- New tastes
- A passion for finding new products
- Friendly people
- Big buying power for better value
- Own brand & point of difference products
- Due diligence
- Industry accredited
- Low carbon footprint products
- Eco-friendly cleaning products
- Nutritional menu planning support
- Family ethos
Why should you choose Delivered Wholesale over Cash & Carry