Plant Based Festive Alternatives
Looking for the perfect Plant Based festive alternative? Look no further...
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
You will need...
- 2 Moving Mountains Burgers
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 slices vegan cheese
- 2 vegan burger buns
- 3 tbsp vegan stuffing
- 6 brussle sprouts, sliced
- vegan mayo
- cranberry sauce
- First start with cooking the burgers. Warm up the oil in a small frying pan over a medium heat. Add theburgers and cook for about 3/4 mins on each side, flipping regularly.
- When the burgers are cooked through, place the vegan cheese slice on each burger and cook until the cheese is melted over a low heat (you can cover the pan with a lid).
- Remove the burgers from the pan and then using the same pan add the stuffing and Brussel sprouts. Warm them up over a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice the buns in half and toast until golden brown.
- Assemble the burgers. Start with spreading the mayo on the bottom half of the bun, add the burgers and top with stuffing. Brussel sprouts and a tablespoon of cranberry sauce.
Hotdogs in Duvets
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
You will need...
- 8 Moving Mountains Hot Dogs
- 1 pack ready-made puff pastry sheets
- chickpea water or maple syrup, for brushing
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp fine salt
- Precook your Moving Mountain Hot Dogs and the allow them to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Cut the pastry sheet into 3cm wide strips. Wrap each strip around a hot dog and place it on the lined baking tray. Repeat with the remaining 8 hot dogs. Brush with the chickpea water or maple syrup mixed with some water.
- In a small bowl, combine all the spices and salt, Sprinkle over the brushed pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the oastry is browned and cooked through. Serve with your favourite condiments or cranberry sauce!