We are open to the public
Food wholesaler open to the public for collection.
**Please Read Full Post**
We want to help, we know that now is a tough time and the demand for food and supplies is increasing every day so we have opened to members of the public.
Order by phone or online and collect from our depot (delivery not currently available for a member of the public, if you are a health care or key provision please get in touch with our office)
1. Sign up for an account here and look out for an email with further instructions.
2. Once you have your account number and password you can log in to our ordering portal and place your order. Alternatively, and if your order is less than £50 you can call our office with your account number. Huddersfield - 01484 536 688 or Clitheroe 01254 828 330.
3. Our dedicated customer service team will call you back to confirm your order, tell you the total amount and give you a time to come and collect.
4. To make a contactless payment please log back into your account, click on 'My Account' and 'Pay Your Invoices'. There is a provision to pay when you collect (our team are constantly cleaning and sanitising our surfaces and there will be gloves available to use our chip and pin machine or for handling cash) but please help us to keep our staff and you safe by paying before arrival - You confirmed order will ALL be available.
5. On arrival please remain in your car. A member of our team will greet you and arrange for the order to be brought to you.
Please remember - we usually deliver to caterers, restaurants, cafes etc so our pack sizes are made for them. Please #sharethelove and split these with your family and friends.
Existing customers - please be assured that our supply chain is AMAZING and we are managing our stock levels VERY carefully.
Priority Accounts - We have prioritised all of our Key Accounts (Care Homes, NHS, Child Care etc). We ask that if you know of a particular key provision who needs supplies please ask them to call our sales office and we can support.