Telesales Executive - Clitheroe
40 per week, Monday & Tuesday 9.30am until 6pm, Wednesday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm
£17,218 plus bonus package
Based from a Clitheroe depot, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Telesales Executive who enjoys working in a fast paced target driven office environment to manage a customer base from an internal role. In working for a family run company, you are more than just a number and play a role in the success of the business.
The telesales executives within TFS are essential in how we respond to and interact with our customers. It is important the all telesales executives have a drive to deliver excellent customer service and exceed our customer expectations. They will also support management teams and contribute towards operational places that deliver to overall telesales.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and growing your set customer accounts by maximising all sales opportunities over the phone
- Achieving and increasing sales turnover on your individual accounts
- Account management, developing and growing all new accounts and pro actively managing your customer retention
- Maintaining competitor awareness
- Minimising any loss of business on your accounts through use of system reports
- Maintaining and developing product knowledge
- Maximising selling opportunities by analysis of customer need and product selections.
The successful telesales executive will have a strong customer focus and be a team player. You will have excellent time management skills and be a clear and effective communicator.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Have worked within an outbound sales, account management, telesales, telemarketing, customer service, call centre, contact centre role
- Previous experience selling to hotels, restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, care establishments
- Relevant experience of food service
- Competent IT keyboard skills
Working with us:
Total Foodservice Solutions is the leading independent Food Wholesaler in the North of England - with an enviable customer base and an even better track record of success.
We already employ over one hundred people in our two depots in Lancashire and Yorkshire and regard every one of them as integral to the success of our operation and the quality of our products. We place great emphasis on their welfare, their development and their career progression.
We believe that our products and our services are the best, and we want to attract the best people to share in our continuing success. We offer excellent packages, and the opportunity for our people to work in a positive and enjoyable environment where personal development is actively encouraged and assisted. In return we ask you to work with us and demonstrate ongoing commitment to our mission statement to 'Put the Customers Business at the Heart of Ours'.
The roles we can offer are extremely varied, attracting people from a wide range of backgrounds with a great diversity of skills and talent. Positions range from warehouse and cold store operatives to delivery drivers, sales office and administration, and field sales. These are all areas where we may consider recruitment.
Remember that training forms a fundamental and important part of our overall employment package so experience may not always be necessary.
To Apply: Please send CV to:
Green Lea Mills
Cross Green Road
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org